Ways You Can Help
Hat to a Hog Online Auction, Toy Drive and Christmas For Kids Bike Sweepstakes
November 15, 2011
93.1 The Wolf Hat to a Hog Online Auction benefiting the Kevin Harvick Foundation
Wake Up With the Wolf morning show deejay, Chuck Marsh was able to trade his Kevin Harvick & Team Autographed Jimmy Johns, 2011 California Victory Lane Worn Hat (and a few other goodies) for a 2011 Harley Davidson Blackline FXS from Cross Roads Harley Davidson! However, there was one important condition. The group at Cross Roads Harley Davidson wanted all of the items, including the bike, to go to help out kids in need. Proceeds from the auction will benefit the Kevin Harvick Foundation in their mission to help underprivileged youth chase their dreams! Click Here to Bid Now!
Toy Drive for Children in Foster Care
93.1 The Wolf and the Kevin Harvick Foundation are once again partnering to collect toys for children in need this holiday season. All toys collected will be distributed to children in foster care during our private Christmas For Kids party in December. Toys may be dropped off at 93.1 The Wolf and/or Cross Roads Harley Davidson or at one of our toy drive remote locations. Make sure you enter to win the 2011 Harley Davidson Blackline FXS from Cross Roads Harley Davison when you stop by each location!
Toy Drive Remotes
- November 26 - Cross Roads Harley Davidson - Wilkesboro, NC
- December 2 - Krispy Kreme - Stratford Rd, Winston-Salem, NC, 8AM - 10AM
- December 2 - Disney on Ice - Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, NC, 6PM - 7PM
- December 3 - Firestone Grand Opening - Burlington, NC, 3PM - 5PM
- December 4 - Kernersville Parade, Kernersville Elementary School - Kernersville, NC, end of parade, ~3:00PM
- December 6 - Logan's Roadhouse (West Wendover at Bridford PKWY) - Greensboro, NC, 5:30PM - 8:30PM
- December 7 - Wal-Mart (Peters Creek PKWY) - Winston-Salem, NC, 4PM - 8PM
- December 8 - Krispy Kreme - Battleground Rd, Greensboro, NC, 8AM - 10AM
- December 11 - Wal-Mart - Kernersville, NC, 12Noon - 2PM
- December 13 - Krispy Kreme - University Blvd, Winston-Salem, NC, 8AM - 10AM
2011 Christmas For Kids Bike Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
NO PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION IS REQUIRED TO ENTER, PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. DESCRIPTION. The Kevin Harvick Foundation 2011 Christmas For Kids Bike Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 24, 2011 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 16, 2011 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. SPONSOR. Kevin Harvick Foundation, 703 Park Lawn Court, Kernersville, NC 27284 (the “Sponsor”). Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, extend or cancel the Promotion (with or without notice) at any time in Sponsor’s sole discretion and may, but is not required to, substitute another promotion in its place. Sponsor further reserves the right to amend or change these Official Rules and Conditions of Entry (the “Official Rules”) at any time, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, excluding New York, Florida and Rhode Island, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry (the “Entrants”). Employees, officers, managers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate families (spouses and siblings, parents and children and their spouses) and household members of the Sponsor, Kevin Harvick, Incorporated, 93.1 The Wolf and Crossroads Harley Davidson, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, service agencies and companies involved in the design, implementation and execution of the Promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
4. AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES. By entering the Promotion, Entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by and accept all terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
5. HOW TO ENTER.
a. Toy Donation or Cash Contribution. Entrants may enter the Promotion by visiting the toy drop-box at any of the locations listed below (the “Drop-Box Locations”) during the Promotion Period and donating a toy to the Kevin Harvick Foundation Christmas For Kids Toy Drive or making a cash contribution to the Kevin Harvick Foundation. Entrants must complete an entry form (available at the Drop-Box Locations) and submit the completed form, together with the donated toy or contribution, at the toy drop-box at any of the Drop-Box Locations. The Drop-Box Locations are located at:
• Cross Roads Harley Davidson
1921 US HWY 421
Wilkesboro, NC 28697
• 93.1 The Wolf
7819 National Service Rd, Suite 401
Greensboro, NC 27409
In addition to the above locations, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select and add additional toy drop-box locations which additional locations will be posted at www.kevinharvickfoundation.org.
b. On-Line Donation. Entrants may enter the Promotion by visiting https://getinvolved.kevinharvickfoundation.org/donate during the Promotion Period and making a donation pursuant to the on-screen instructions.
c. In-Person Entry. Entrants may enter the Promotion without donating a toy or making a contribution by visiting any of the Drop-Box Locations during the Promotion Period, completing an entry form (available at the Drop-Box Locations), and submitting the entry form in the toy drop-box at any of the Drop-Box Locations.
All Promotion entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on December 16, 2011 to be eligible. Only those entries actually received by Sponsor during the designated Promotion Period will be entered in the random prize drawings as set forth in Section 6 herein. All times are measured by Sponsor’s clock. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt; screen shots, confirming emails, photographs or proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entrants may not submit more than one entry. Sponsor and the Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, illegible/garbled, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and the Promotion Entities and will not be acknowledged or returned. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible.
6. WINNER SELECTION AND PRIZE. Eligible Entrants that enter during the Promotion Period will be automatically entered in a random drawing for a 2011 FXS BLACKLINE Harley Davidson motorcycle (the “Prize”). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize: $18,723.00. The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor on or about December 16, 2011 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The odds of winning are equal, regardless of the method of entry. The winner will be announced within approximately thirty days of the end of the Promotion Period at www.kevinharvickfoundation.org.
7. PRIZE CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of the same approximate retail value. No cash substitutions will be allowed. The Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. The eligible Entrant selected by random drawing will be deemed the recipient of the Prize (the “Prize Recipient”). The Prize Recipient will be required as a condition to receiving the Prize to provide Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax reporting purposes as Sponsor will file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of the Prize. Any applicable federal, state or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Prize Recipient. The Prize Recipient may be required to complete, sign, notarize and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (where lawful) within the time period indicated on the Prize notification and failure to comply with such requirement will result in Prize forfeiture with an alternate Prize Recipient being selected as described herein. If the Prize Recipient declines to accept the Prize or is disqualified for failure to comply with the Prize conditions set forth herein, the Prize Recipient will forfeit the Prize and the Sponsor may elect, at its sole discretion, to select and alternate winner by way of a separate random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Sponsor and the Promotion Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable if the Prize is declined or undeliverable. The Prize Recipient shall be responsible for taking delivery of the Prize at Kevin Harvick, Inc. no later than January 1, 2012. The Prize Recipient shall be responsible for complying with all applicable requirements for the registration and operation of the Prize, including but not limited to any licensing, inspection and insurance requirements.
8. NOTIFICATION. The Prize Recipient will be notified by e-mail, phone or U.S. mail within approximately thirty days following the end of the Promotion Period. Two attempts will be made to contact the Prize Recipient within a five day period. If the Prize Recipient fails to respond within the five day period, or if the Prize notification mail or e-mail attempt is consistently returned as undeliverable, it will result in disqualification and the Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner as described in Section 7 herein. The Prize notification will be sent to the individual submitting the winning entry. If the winning entry was submitted as an on-line donation and there is a dispute about whom the e-mail address belongs to, the winning entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Promotion (and such account holder must comply with these Official Rules). The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry.
10. NO LIABILITY. Entrants and the Prize Recipient agree that Sponsor and the Promotion Entities, together with their respective officers, directors, managers, employees, representatives, agents, successors and assigns (together, the “Released Parties”) shall not be held responsible and shall have no liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including as a result of Sponsor’s or any Released Party’s negligence, resulting from their participation in this Promotion, including but not limited to, any injury or damage to person or property related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion, attending events or locations related to the Promotion, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize. The Prize Recipient (or if the Prize is declined or undeliverable, the alternate Prize Recipient) acknowledges that use of the Prize may be dangerous, and hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Prize Recipient assumes all such risk related to the Prize. Sponsor and the Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Promotion or announcement of the Prize. To the fullest extent allowed by law, the Prize Recipient (or if the Prize is declined or undeliverable, the alternate Prize Recipient) shall indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and the Released Parties from all damages, losses or expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from any claims or damages for bodily injury, sickness, disease or death, or from any claims for damage to tangible property. This indemnification shall extend to claims resulting from use of the Prize and shall apply only to the extent that the claim or loss is caused in whole or in part by any negligent act or omission of the Prize user or owner. In addition, this indemnification shall be effective regardless of whether the claim or loss is caused in some part by one or more of the parties to be indemnified.
11. ONLINE ENTRY. If for any reason the online portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion at any time and award the Prize based on a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the date on which any such action is taken or as deemed fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules by Sponsor. If the Promotion is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to the end of the Promotion Period, notice will be posted at www.kevinharvickfoundation.org. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Entry must be manually key-stroked and manually entered by the Entrant. Repetitive automated electronic submission of entries is prohibited, and any such entries will be disqualified. Sponsor and the Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized appearance of qualification of any prize. Sponsor and the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online system, server or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor or the Promotion Entities due to technical problems or traffic, congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Promotion. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. DISPUTES. Each Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any Prize awarded or the determination of the Prize Recipient, which cannot be resolved between the parties, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association, then in effect. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Promotion), and Entrant further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules and Regulations or the rights and obligations of the Entrants, Prize Recipient, Sponsor and the Promotion Entities in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), that would cause application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
13. WINNERS LIST. To obtain a copy of these rules or a winners list via mail, please mail your request, together with a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to: Kevin Harvick Foundation, Attn: Harley Davidson Winner’s List, 703 Park Lawn Court, Kernersville, NC 27284. Requests received after February 15, 2012 will not be honored.